I honestly have so many blessings to thank the Lord above for. My family and I have our health. I have a great husband and two daughters that we adore. My husband and I have parents that are healthy and with us. We are homeowners who live in a very nice community in Southern California. Yes, I do know that I am blessed, so thank you Jesus for all of it!
I do believe in Dream Journals though. I think it’s a great way to hold ourselves accountable for the things we want out of life. So here is mine:
1. Get Out Of Debt/Financial Freedom: No more credit cards! Who doesn’t want this? I can’t think of anyone.
2. Have my Umbilical Hernia and Muscle Repair surgery! The hernia is covered by insurance, but the muscle repair isn’t and it cost almost $7,000.00! Yikes! I guess I will continue living with back pain until we can cover that portion of the surgery. #PostPregnancyProblems
3. Continue remodeling our home. I love our house, but there are several projects that still need to be accomplished in it.
4. Retire my husband. I would love to make enough money from my home businesses so that my husband could retire and work more on his passion, which is filmmaking! Although, I have to say, he does love his current career too, and so of course that is a blessing in itself also.
5. Have the financial freedom to afford us Piano lessons for our girls and also get them a Piano!
6. Get back into singing, would love to be able to take steady voice lessons again!
7. Take Annual Family Vacations!
So that’s it in a nutshell, my Dream Journal for now. What’s in yours?